BOM 0.00% 7.7¢ bondi mining limited

Ann: Further sampling- recently drilled UC19 uran, page-6

1. 492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: Ann: Further sampling- recently drilled U... Hey team, howzit?

FN I am definitely still out here. Back home in Oz for a wedding....super jetlagged and tired but GREAT to be home in God's Own Country....Up in the NT too but don't have time for any long drives down to the Bondi tenements area.

I couldn't agree more with your statements about management. RV is a man I'd trust my kids with (if I had any), others would hock 'em off to the highest bidder...

Kind of seems a lot like a perfect storm for us long-termers....The mention of copper has me intrigued....Honestly, I wish well for holders of other companies but there has been so little buzz about these guys that any good results will produce a very big run.

I personally think RV has more integrity than a fair bunch of other players put together. Bondi has ALWAYS been straight-up about their findings and has quietly plugged away while all the fanfare fell silent on a few more unscrupulous explorers. They've ground away and kept their course and when the going got tough, found solutions (like govt funds and JOGMEC).

I wish the SP were higher but I couldn't ask any more from a management team and I have been in business for many years. How many others have stumped up their own money in a public offering this year?

Been tough, worth the wait and I believe the best is yet to come!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.