AZY 0.00% 1.3¢ antipa minerals limited

Is it possible that all these new "discoveries" at Minyari East...

1. 2,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7740
    Is it possible that all these new "discoveries" at Minyari East & South, WACA East, GP01 and Sundown could be going down to >500m-1000m depths? Or unlikely?

Drill Drill Drill to get a definitive answer.

I do suspect there will be a mix of deep seated deposits and complex local structures that have limited depth and strike extent. Some musings below.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3864/3864062-a7615bc696aad75fa53e231b4c2cc95a.jpg

There is obviously a (fairly) deep plumbing system for Minyari and Waca.

Regional deeper drilling at known deposits/mines (Exclude Nifty and O'Callaghans).

500+- below surface Min/W; Calibre Magnum and most of announced Winu.
    1000-1500+ Below surface - Havieron, Telfer.
    But all are open at depth.

All these appear to be related in some way to intrusions. No definite consensus on this but seems likely.

This is an image of Telfer
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3864/3864817-fe4fb9f03d4ff41af2b0ef65ebc55d14.jpg

The Minyari Dome area may be/is? quite different.

For one thing there are no obvious stacked reefs which would likely have been seen already given the amount of drilling.
    You commented about ENR having reported a Telfer look alike at Lamil - (Disclaimer I do hold this and posted some speculation on the nature of the reefs at Lamil.)
    Compared to Minyari Lamil is but a pup in terms of drill density which could support the idea that the Minyari Dome is a much more complex structural area than Telfer or Lamil as these stacked reefs haven't already been found.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3864/3864851-efb0977c73b39aad200772d5cc26824d.jpg
    Although this is an old map the magnetic patterns suggest strong structural components - folding, faulting, potentially supporting the above argument.

Toss on a Havieron breccia variant? for Minyari.

If all the deposits you asked about are deep seated what timing and mechanism could produce them?
    Multiple phases of mineralisation? Relationship to structure?
    If they all have deep roots then IMO the most likely scenario would be for an early mineralising event followed by structural dismemberment of a very nice deposit.

More questions than answers for me.

However, I would suspect AZY have data that would support a more unified model for the Minyari Dome once they have crunched this years drilling information. Perhaps not as much more drilling will be needed.
    =============
    Super Pit?
    Unlikely unless the new discoveries (Sundown, GP01, WACA E, Minyari S etc) are large enough and close enough. The current spacing is seldom less than 100m and often considerably more which would mean too much dilution for a single pit IMO.

For purely schematic purposes some possible pit outlines

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3864/3864871-340acf0bfc811a2176d71c3506e54e2b.jpg
    The red outlines are possibly optimistic outlines for pits.
    The gaps between Minyari/Minyari South may work. As could Waca to GP01.

Sundown Min N and Judes are isolated, at present.

Telfer: Main Dome and West Dome are separate.

========================

Re a moderated post.
    I received some feedback which may be useful to posters on HC.

Thank you for contacting support.
    Hot Copper is a free public forum for civil stock debate, your post contained hearsay, therefore as moderators do not research stocks, when posting, you need to be able to back up what you are saying by providing evidence.
    You are able to re-post your post as long as there is no hearsay and you post with the relevant sources listed.

I have posted since and not been moderated so I assume the style and care taken to back up what I have put out are adequate.

This is an edited version of the post. Some of the original was not well supported. Perhaps more speculation than should be allowed.

old post edited..pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $51.12K 3.926M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2767559 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 4474032 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ 987374
Last updated 13.40pm 20/05/2024 ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.