AZY 0.00% 1.4¢ antipa minerals limited

Ann: Further Significant High-grade Au Intersections at Calibre, page-46

1. 2,987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7868
    Expectations about the current results. Exploration is a fingers crossed pursuit - hope for the best but results give you some clue what is there.
    Example havieron took 20+ years to go from interesting to high priority. In the 1990s NCM drilled half a dozen similar targets but only Havieron had anything that warranted further interest (I will try and find a post on this). Recently GGP and ARV have tested more of these geophysical targets with limited success. Finding another Havieron or a distant reative is not going to be easy even with good science.

DeGrey stuck aircore holes into 'vague' conceptual targets after 20 years in the area.

These are two, rare, success stories but what keeps exploration geos motivated. There are others where the first hole is great CHN!
    ======
    Wilki as an example of 2020/21 exploration

Grilla has previous hints of gold mineralisation. The drill pattern doesn't indicate a specific target other than a broad geophysical one - mag em ?gravity. Hope for the best but don't get expectations too high.
    ====
    This is repeated at many of the targets on the AZY JV targets. Some are early geophysical targets that have no previous drilling or only minor coverage.
    ====
    My personal favourites are Boxer then Serrano area then Grey area. Judes North could be good but perhaps small compared to some.

Winu and Havieron are just outside AZY ground so luck is another aspect..

======
    Exploration....Patience. Certainly not easy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 195857 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 143589 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.03am 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.