SGQ 3.13% 3.3¢ st george mining limited

Ann: Further Significant Intersections at Mt Alexander, page-32

1. 5,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 431
    Hi @Interested onlooker & @SandyC & the St George fan club.

I had a deep and meaningful chat with Tim Kronsky this morning whilst John P was answering a swag of questions from local Sydney shareholders. One of which (Alex) claimed to be in the Tope 20 "fan club".

Now I will do my best to answer, what I would call geo questions. Please bare with me as my skills in this area are somewhat limited. Particularly after talking to Tim. My background is Accountanting & now very hard core ERP / IT Systems [Global, National & State] which certainly is a universe away from exploration and looping and EM SURVEYS out in the bush.

Both your post centered around Mount Alexander - Cathedrals East and the area near the Ida Fault.

Re: Catherdrals East and areas near the Ida Fault.
    》Achieved 2 EM responses. Need to test this so follow up work required

How excited is Tim [having met Tim a number of times - an IT geek asking a Geo this question was, shall I say, amusing]
    》 Can't tell was the answer. Tim lives and breathes data. He needs more. He is hungry. He did say - we are picking up MASSIVE sulphides. Also picking up responses.

Samson or loop
    》Moving loop

Exploratory hole(s)
    》Hoping to. Need more data

Timing
    》Unknown. On the radar

We finished our chat with a hand shake and my admission that from a GEO point of viwe - I had lots to learn.

Tim does on ocassion hear about some HC posts. He knows of @helmenesh, knows IO's first name (this impressed me as I had forgotten, apoligies) and asked @SandyC to call and or email.

Breaking for lunch @ RIU Sydney Resources Round-Up after listening to 12 presentations of 15.

Gracie
    P.S. Please note my BUY sentiment @ these levels - basically giving it away!
    Last edited by pgrace: 11/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $32.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $27.46K 833.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 516800 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 385690 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.