SGQ 3.13% 3.3¢ st george mining limited

Ann: Further Significant Intersections at Mt Alexander, page-71

1. 1,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3108
    Hi M1

I'll just run through your points and answer your questions as I go.

Re:- "Our little contibution to "shareholder talk” is hardly likely to influence the SP"

Whatever this group is thinking is exactly what the general population is thinking about sgq. That's how statistics and polls work. Getting the opinions of a cross section of the population, in this case hot copper regarding their views and concerns, is then a mirrored result of the broader community. That's why the market goes up and down at the same time. Everyone thinks the same stuff and reacts in a similar manner.

Re:- "May I also add IMO, there is no suggestion on my part or others, that the gold program is an excercise in changing tactics as you suggest"

Maybe a crossed wire on the changing tactics definition.

"Only when the nickel exploration is at a dead end, and were far from that point, should we consider a major directional change"

I believe the nickel exploration will get the majority of cash at this stage vs the gold exploration. Why, because the nickel is at a more advanced stage, and the likelihood of more future success outweighs the gold exploration at this stage. That's why I said there is unlikely to be a major directional change.

Gold exploration will always be a part of sgq exploration programs, and who know, maybe if the gold gods bless us, it may one day get the most exploration attention and dollars.

I agree with you the gold programs been locked in and ready to go for several months. That's why I said -

"Hey were got an each way bet with nickel and gold happening, so it's covered for all investors"

I agree, lets get the show on the road at EL, ASAP. A change in gold reporting to the market may just be the lift sgq needs to refire the engines.

Cheers
    Tradealot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $32.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $27.46K 833.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 516800 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 385690 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.