4DS 0.00% 8.0¢ 4ds memory limited

There are a few reasons why I think the share price isn't as...

1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441
    There are a few reasons why I think the share price isn't as high as some would like.

Firstly, the stock is completely dominated by retail and as a group of traders/investors they know 2/5ths of nada. Most here know the register is filled with thousands and thousands of small retail holders and it takes more than one positive announcement to clean and firm the register up. This is why I don't engage the trolls, they are likely living at their parents house and if they are fully grown its even more reason to not engage.

Secondly, the company has always stated that they need statistically significant data on speed, endurance, retention, yield. We have confirmation today that the two most important metrics are significantly better than they were aiming for. We have a statement confirming retention but no more colour and we have no comment on yield. Furthermore many have commented on power savings which I guess is a cousin of yield in a sense.

If you like the stock, take advantage of the obvious asymmetry it is exhibiting on the ASX right now and buy more! It is likely that much more positive news flow is to come, as I can see at least three areas they haven't elaborated on.

More holders firm up the register and when a commercial entity decides they want to make an offer they will also buy on market and that is when we will witness large price increases.
    Last edited by smcsson: 18/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $141.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 19329 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.53am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.