4DS 0.00% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

Executive Chairman Mr David McAuliffe stated “These additional...

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24

Executive Chairman Mr David McAuliffe stated “These additional megabit array results are a significant milestone for the Company. Moving forward we will continue to undertake further analysis to test the upper limits of endurance and read/write characteristics for the purpose of further enhancements to the Platform. With significant results and a strong balance sheet the Company isextremely well placed to position itself in the memory space that targets atechnology that can be closer to DRAM.”

The media release is consistent with most of the communications for the last 12 months, which steers away from direct conversations in relation to sale of the technology to another party. Pretty sure that will be IMEC driving this. There are enough other indicators though such as the new number one shareholder and the upcoming IMEC meeting to indicate that a sale process is underway. I wonder though if things post that IMEC meeting will still be tight lipped and we will just have to wait for that surprise TH. I suspect the coms coming out will indicate some more baking (no point sitting still while waiting for a sale) and perhaps a hint of some “engagement activities”…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.1¢ 7.9¢ $75.86K 954.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 240167 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.