4DS 0.00% 8.0¢ 4ds memory limited

I would say there is a challenge with the options and the...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    I would say there is a challenge with the options and the history that is still playing out. That two years in the doldrums meant some pretty bum cash raises and options issues where a lot of people are in at .05. They don't have to be faithful; they are in this to make a profit and selling at .06 makes a profit, and I am totally fine with that. The reality is that without their buying up of share offers, the company would not have gotten to this point. That's two years of cloud to get over and the good news is going to have to chew through that fat in a way that, for instance, BRN didn't have to when they hit paydirt.

Still, it seems like the floor is rising every day. Even that, what, 11 cent low a week ago was 400% up on the annual low, the options are finishing up slowly, there's less and less backlog of dues. Personally I'm more concerned with whether or not potential buyers are well positioned with the economy facing headwinds. Even if we are good on retention, someone still has to have the money to buy us that they can borrow at a good rate. ATM I'm taking more account of macro market conditions, which aren't golden.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $141.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.3¢ 8.0¢ $114.0K 1.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 730000 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 31190 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.