4DS 2.60% 7.5¢ 4ds memory limited

The heat dissipation of ANY circuit is I2R where I is the...

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58

The heat dissipation of ANY circuit is I2R where I is the electric current and the R is of course the resistance of the electric circuit. With filamentary ReRAM where the voltage is applied to both end of the memory substrate a electric current start to flow...soon the memory cell changed its state is ready to be red each write/read cycle requires electrical current to flow trough the filament and therefore generate heat. Harder the filamentary memory cells work there is more heat generated that heat have to dissipate trough the materials used in filamentary memory architecture and can increase the chip temperature dramatically. With 4DS memory being "non filamentary" therefore NO current flow trough the memory cells so according to I2R no heat gonna be generated. So the "power consumption" is minimal. The electric charge on the cell electrodes slowly loosing they charge till a voltage refreshment is needed. Well depending the surface size that charge retain the memory state...bigger the surface longer is the retention. In what correlation is that with speed? The voltages find on cells which keep them in certain has to be zeroed to give a clean sheet to fresh instructions... this power consumption is not even close to filamentary where large amount of electric current turned into useless heat...4DS memory is the fastest low power memory ever produced and yes it is scalable

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.002(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $132.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.5¢ $108.0K 1.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1355730 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 30446 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.5¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.60 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.6¢ 7.7¢ 7.5¢ 496615
Last updated 15.57pm 17/05/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.