4DS 3.23% 9.0¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: Further Significant Megabit Success, page-906

1. 2,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327

My question to Chat GPT

Do you know much about 4DS memory ?

ChatGPT

As of my last knowledge update inJanuary 2022, 4DS memory was not a widely known or established term in thefield of computer memory or technology. It's possible that developments haveoccurred since then or that it refers to a niche or emerging technology thatI'm not aware of.

If "4DS memory" has become a relevantterm or technology after my last update, I recommend checking the latestsources, news, or academic publications for the most up-to-date information onthis topic. If you provide more context or specific details about what you meanby "4DS memory," I may be able to offer more assistance.

To the above reply, Ientered this –

4DS has now successfullycompleted the second test cycle of the Fourth Platform Lot and the analysisshows that 4DS has: • Demonstrated write speed at 9.5 nanoseconds whichsignificantly outperforms DRAM write speed • Increased endurance in excess of 3billion cycles on a megabit array • Verified equivalent DRAM read speed •Verified persistent memory with variable and tuneable retention

ChatGPT

Thank you for providing moreinformation about 4DS memory. It appears that 4DS memory is a specifictechnology or memory architecture that aims to provide certain advantages overtraditional DRAM (Dynamic Random-Access Memory) and possibly other types ofmemory technologies. Here are the key points from the information you provided:

1. Improved Write Speed: 4DS memory has demonstrated awrite speed of 9.5 nanoseconds, which is significantly faster than traditionalDRAM write speeds. Faster write speeds can lead to improved overall systemperformance, especially in memory-intensive applications.

2. Increased Endurance: The technology has shown anendurance exceeding 3 billion cycles on a megabit array. Endurance is a crucialfactor in memory technologies, as it determines how many read/write cycles amemory cell can endure before it degrades. Higher endurance is often desirable,especially in applications where data is frequently written and rewritten.

3. Equivalent DRAM Read Speed: While 4DS memory offers improvedwrite speeds, it's important that it maintains read speeds equivalent to DRAM.This ensures that the memory can be used seamlessly in existing computerarchitectures without sacrificing read performance.

4. Persistent Memory: 4DS memory is designed to offerpersistent memory capabilities with variable and tuneable retention. Persistentmemory retains data even when power is removed from the system, similar tonon-volatile memory technologies like NAND Flash and SSDs. This feature can bevaluable for applications where data persistence is critical.

Overall, 4DS memory seems to be an emerging memorytechnology with promising characteristics that could potentially address someof the limitations of traditional DRAM. It's important to note that myknowledge is based on information available up to January 2022, so I may nothave access to the latest developments or details regarding 4DS memory. If youhave specific questions or need more in-depth information, I recommendconsulting the official website or technical documentation of the company ororganization developing this technology for the most up-to-date and detailedinformation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.003(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $158.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.3¢ 8.8¢ $349.6K 3.885M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17501 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 147000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.