G88 8.33% 1.3¢ golden mile resources ltd

Data obtained from drilling through the oxide and into the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5634/5634677-f9a00888e7ba313376e6bd868ada1915.jpg

Data obtained from drilling through the oxide and into the primary zone has resulted in an improved understanding of the controls of mineralisation at this unique resource.

While these are preliminary results, the intersections suggest that sub vertical structures may have provided additional conduits and depositional sites for accumulation of higher-grade nickel mineralisation at Quicksilver.

These structures can be targeted for higher grade nickel zones associated with the mica within and below the deposit.

A surprisingly sad end to the week for the share price, given the actual news delivered. But then, who knows what stringencies drive individual shareholders to buy, hold or sell at any moment. Or to just what extent mass-hysterical flow-ons play a part in these things.

From a fundamental viewpoint, I'd judge Quicksilver, hence G88, more valuable this Friday than last.

That'll do me for now.

Not long til Damon's skill-set really kicks in and we see a step-change in activity here, I believe. There's a lot of analysis and planning going on around the met and geological work we're yet to see the fruits of, and the guy is a gun - who's brought successful mines into operation around the world.

This time he's working for himself.

Last edited by Nowhere Man: 06/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G88 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.