G88 0.00% 1.0¢ golden mile resources ltd

Ann: Further Significant Nickel Cobalt at Quicksilver, page-78

1. 4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955

https://bit.ly/4910YUB

There are so many wonderful nuggets in that Market Goss offering - not least Tim Gossage's choking over the $5BILLION+ in-ground value of the metal at Quicksilver towards the end of the interview.

But it's Damon's evident growing confidence - wholly empirically driven - in Quicksilver (this from a bloke who in 2020 we learn was overseeing the successful building of no fewer than three copper mines in Botswana) ...it's the confidence that permeates the entire interview that I find so encouraging.

Open your ears and minds, and listen carefully:

Quicksilver is not a homogenous style lateritic deposit. It's actually something very different.

It has been misunderstood.

...There's actually a great business opportunity in there that I think has been overlooked and it's taken a lot of great work really dealing in the fundamentals to get where we are now.

...So looking for where opportunities lie and looking how we can extract value is huge for me. And I also look at it beyond Quicksilver. Because we look at how we get the recipe right for Quicksilver, which was this misunderstood asset - we've actually got a great set of knowledge that basically no one else in the market has today.

Maybe have a read of my above post in conjunction: https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/70354878/single

There's real money to be made here.

Last edited by Nowhere Man: 26/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G88 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.112M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1425610 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 420301 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
G88 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.