ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    The results, while encouraging and provide some promise. are not spectacular. The 5.52 g/t result could make your eyes flicker a little but again there is a mere 4 metres revealed. If there were more results like that or above that then I would be getting more enthusiastic.

I am not knocking the results they have announced but I think they are probably predictable given that they are drilling beneath the floor of the former mine so the market has noted the fact that there could be something there worthy of further drilling and testing but it is not a bonanza yet

Also as mentioned by a couple of other posters the POG has dropped in recent weeks and the metal has lost a bit of its lustre accordingly. That will be a temporary thing. I am in the camp of those who are predicting the POG to climb to US$ 2,300 an ounce by about March next year. If that happens then it obviously will set new parameters for a junior gold explorer/miner. Give it time arpikpatil. Patience. As a newbie you have to learn that share prices do not always do what you want them to as quickly as you would like.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.