PDI 0.00% 18.5¢ predictive discovery limited

I think it was a great share. The price targets on all of...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    I think it was a great share. The price targets on all of Sprott's broker reports are Lofty, however, there are many quality takeaway points for us retail Folk.

- understanding that PDI's strategy going forward is to focus on regional exploration now that the pit resource has been converted to indicated is critical. Also knowing that PDI are not drilling down plunge because it's not good ROI for investors shows that wealth creation for all is still front of mind. it also shows that down plunge is still open and will be a focus down the track.
    - ensuring that they have the upper UG resource in indicated for permitting purposes is interesting and not something I had considered.
    - we now know that there was significant ounces added to the resource despite management telling sprott that they won't be adding major ounces shows that it is not a leaky ship.
    - Sounds like the Sprott team got a good overview of regional targets and are genuinely excited about these prospects.
    - Good to know about the drilling strategy and how wet weather access is affecting which targets get drilled.
    - lastly and most importantly is the confidence in the permitting process. Most of us retail folk are merely having a punt that this will get permitted. it's promising that permitting is extremely likely albeit with a NP royalty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $433.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.8¢ 17.5¢ $681.2K 3.747M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 39000 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 114466 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
18.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.78 %)
Open High Low Volume
18.3¢ 18.8¢ 18.0¢ 2073675
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
PDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.