DEG 0.64% $1.17 de grey mining limited

gbgirl: Thanks I missed that this morning. Regarding the...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    gbgirl: Thanks I missed that this morning. Regarding the Pilbara, you could take that article as very bullish or bearish. Most of KL's Canadian investments are largely de-risked with the Osisko Windfall PEA (33% return asset). On the other hand, KL risked 54 Million in the Pilbara out of the gate and continues to support the play. All this on very little published data and Novo exploring hard for 1 year.

KL is obviously targeting high grade targets but writer forgets to mention scalable potential of other targets such as conventional gold, lithium, cobalt etc. Good god, Novo owns so much land there has to be 54 million worth of something sitting out there?

I still think KL sees us (DEG) as a potential conglomerate plant site that they can move quickly on if need be. It's not like they paid anything for a Conglomerate resource. Free Option type stock for them I guess.

However, I am probably wrong, again. Just like when I sold my 90% KL share's back in 2016. (sheesh, was that ever stupid). Been slowly buying them back ever since and this article suggests I should pick up the pace.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
0.008(0.64%)
Mkt cap ! $2.840B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.17 $1.19 $1.16 $1.299M 1.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 105431 $1.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 124242 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.47am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.