PXX 0.00% 1.3¢ polarx limited

Losing credibility. Put forward some information and maybe you...

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    Losing credibility. Put forward some information and maybe you might gain some.

The announcement shows the bornite zones as reddish pink. That is not the usual colour of disseminated bornite that has been exposed to air. The example I showed of the dissiminated bornite in the chalcopyrite from deep down in the Monty deposit shows the more usual colour (deep blue, purple).

I questioned why the bornite was the colour it was when it’s relatively close to the surface.

26.6m down a -55 degree dipping hole is not very deep (about 22m). Generally at this depth rocks aren’t completely fresh so commonly have been exposed to the effects of oxygen to some degree.

I went and found a scientific source that gives an explanation as to why some forms of bornite don’t tarnish to these deep blue, purple colours as quickly when exposed to air, which helps give some explanation about why the pictured bornite has this anomalous pinkish red colour.

That’s actually called research but all I get for it is abuse. I never abused anyone personally on these threads, I just pointed out one project in Cambodia where expectations had not been fully met given what looked like a lot of potential. I don’t expect to be abused with insinuations about my mental state. If I want to hold a view about geologists in general that is my right, my father and many of my friends are geologist and can look after themselves in wholesome debate.

If you want to debate the geology go ahead but taking pop-shots at an anonymous person’s reputation on the internet (that they don’t even care about) seems a little odd. Esh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PXX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $7.499K 576.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 820833 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 309557 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PXX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.