OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

I don't pupport to that at all and not sure what you mean...

1. 372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    I don't pupport to that at all and not sure what you mean by touching a nerve?? I just state when I know something in particular is incorrect.

I've been here since it was 18c and a bit above, so long enough.

Anyway, none of that changes whether words being spoken are factually incorrect - but it does draw attention to everything else said, wouldn't you agree.

Put simply, I spoke with Matt the day he had to put ogx in to Admin (and a number of other times, as you know!).

We were days away from the raise going through and got side swiped - not sure who you're referring to as the puppet?? - strings were certainly being pulled at times I suspect but probably not who you think, not that I know the detail.

No concern about your need for some closure except when unsubstantiated claims are made or blatantly incorrect things are said. You can understand why that's unreasonable, I'm sure.

Also, I know you were being listened to by mok (despite him being run down within days of him taking over). I formed an impression that requests for answers were abrupt and demanding, and at a time, when it wasn't the highest priority!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.