CLA 6.67% 1.4¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: Further Testwork to Enhance Opuwo Scoping Study, page-152

1. 1,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    I have one gripe.

BB in my mind has a devine touch in the way he has brought CLA from a true penny stock spec company to one that is now figuring out how to mine the one of the worlds largest cobolt sulphate deposits.

I have been a big supporter of his every move.

But, I can't help feeling some frustration at BB that it has taken until the 21st of June to release a pretty significant delay to an expected timeline announcement, particularly one that was mentioned in the recent capital raising.

Surely this delay has been known to management for far longer than this and yet they chose to communicate this info to market 9 days before the expected June deadline ?

However I am investor. My choice to invest my hard money in CLA was based on the strength of future cobolt demand, the unique aspects of this mine, quality of CLA management,the growth and stability of Namibia and as an energing economy and the gigantic size of this resource.

None of these things have changed. In fact the more I read the more I feel the investment world has failed to fully appreciate the new industrial revolution in battery mineral demand that will be caused by electric vehicles and home battery needs.

Guess what too the Cobolt has not gone anywhere either.

Its still in the ground.

Been there for Billions of years actually so a few more weeks probably won't bother it too much. In fact whilst we wait for this new scoping study a few new battery factories will be built in China and somebody in Toyota would have just designing part for a new all electric SVU, somebody in BMW will be wondering if their company should be more concerned about the ethics of their current supply.

So who got burned today ? The traders.

The ones that wan't to sell you there shares for quick return when it suits them.

The uprampers that disappear from the thread the minute they cash out. The same ones that are now telling you they saw it coming ( but didn't actually short ) and you better sell now before it goes to 10 cents.

Well screw them.

I'm tired off having to buy from them when they try (and sometimes succeed ) in making a years return on or even bad company in a few days when I see a company I wish to hold and become part of.

Investors in the long term success of CLA will do very well indeed and a few short months we will be vindicated by the shear size of this project and they way it will be managed. Expect more volatility over the next few days. Expect more doom and gloom.

The cobolt will wait patiently. It know's its worth. Be like cobolt

And BB, keep us in the loop in a more timely manner please. God's speed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $33.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $52.88K 3.751M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2423877 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 5743736 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.