CLA 0.00% 1.0¢ celsius resources limited.

PG, we're with you all of the way on your sentiments expressed....

1. 177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    PG, we're with you all of the way on your sentiments expressed.

Sometimes we get HC posts from folk who don't seem to appreciate the difference between investing in an explorer like CLA compared to, say, investing in a big bank. The dividends and earning capacity of the latter are well known, but the risk is minimal- even having regard for the recent Australian Royal Commission, which bagged the big banks mercilessly.

Explorers carry bigger risks-sure.But they also carry the potential for HUGE jumps in share prices that can turn some punters into millionaires overnight.

CLA has already shown us that they have a great, quality resource. Once the Scoping Study is released we are looking forward to another surge in the share price.

For all of those "nervous Nellies" out there, expecting to "get rich quick", then you're dreaming.

However, can I suggest that you exercise a little bit more patience my friends, wait for the SS to come out, and that early retirement may be coming at you much sooner than you ever realised! You then can go off cycling Laos like our experienced (and successful) investor colleague Phuket Guy. If you're not made of the sterner stuff, and not cut out to be a longer term investor, I suggest that you sell now & go buy those bank shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $312 29.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 17959465 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 519185 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ 164500
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.