CLA 7.14% 1.5¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: Further Testwork to Enhance Opuwo Scoping Study, page-380

1. 501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    thanks binwood - it may not have been you but perhaps pg. lucky to have good posters on board. unfortunate to see despite all the noise around cobalt desruption (see glencore) than even sulphides arent getting a positive reception. i hate to sound like an upramper but this is a perfect opp to load up. cobalt sentiment and price has to have a low point, chart has hit a new low, news of late hasnt been able to maintain what the EV sector had in late 2017. its already july, this time last year the battery mineral revolution hype was just starting - this can swing so fast the mind boggles. ive loaded more, because ive seen nothing at all to dampen my thoughts about an impending crunch on lithium/cobalt etc.
    There is nothing to suggest that what we see in regards to EVs legislation, efficiency, market leaders (see tesla hitting +6k units a month), oil price damping, that the electric vehicle revolution isnt slowing. I havent seen one article showing that the uptake in EV units is slowing pq, or that the unit sales per capita are decreasing, they need cobalt from a safe, economic source, and it seems like the pins are falling (COB, CLQ), i hope we will be the one left standing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $36.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $147.6K 9.962M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13903 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 13904 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.