TVN 1.47% 6.7¢ tivan limited

TNG's response points to frustration & acknowledgement of...

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    TNG's response points to frustration & acknowledgement of timely delays to progress our EIS approval.
    I'm encouraged by TNG taking a stand & calling out what it believes are 'unexpected new requests'.....whether their view is correct or not it is reality & great to hear the EPA chairman is "furious" with TNG's accusations.
    Sometimes in business you need to throw a grenade & push it into the public forum to create external pressure which may prove to be an advantage.
    I note many posters are questioning TNG & their consultants claims of 'working closely with the NT departments'?
    For a project of major status, surely you'd think there is an obligation for the EPA & other NT departments to engage proactively with TNG & look for reasons to approve / expedite the refinery site approval, not keep searching for ways to delay.
    Appreciate TNG's response to the request for further information may not be until 2022, but let's hope that all parties communicate & work together to ensure that all concerns are addressed. Let's hope the last half of 2021 provides some quality announcements as the first half of this year has been silent.
    Enjoy your COVID lockdown for those of you in Vic, as I'm about to mow my lawns, then have a few beers whilst flicking the remote between the races & footy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $110.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $49.12K 721.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 220052 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 98020 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.