TVN 2.13% 4.8¢ tivan limited

Ann: Further Update on NT EPA Direction on Darwin EIS Supplement, page-48

1. 4,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3134
    I've indicated before that my main functional role is as a turnover co-ordinator.
    This means co-ordinating deliverables to the point that they are all complete, deficiencies resolved, exceptions identified & tabled, based on a plan agreed to at the onset of the project by the stakeholders responsible for the facility/plant - ie who the facility is being turned over to.
    During the course of compiling this information meetings are not just held with those managing the design, construction, commissioning of the facility, but also with the stakeholders who will take ownership.
    There is a lot of back & forth - ie this is what we have produced - OK but you missed this & we also need that. But it is all guided by the original endorsed plan & as each new item is identified, it is worked through until resolved. Some items are determined out of scope - again that will be mutually agreed.

What has happened with the request for further information from NTEPA - is like having an endorsed agreement on deliverables, taking the time to work through these deliverables with the stakeholder as they arise, from all appearances having resolved any impediments to progress, satisfactorily complied with the deliverables as agreed & when all items required have been met, the stakeholder creates a whole new plan, not agreed or endorsed by anyone, for a completely different project.

The very first comment appears to do exactly that.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3215/3215272-cad3385a991ab0f0ccc3da85188c2c4f.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $84.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $54.75K 1.160M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.