PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

Ann: Further update on PAT-DX1 GMP manufacturing run, page-37

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    PAB is a new bio penny stock i have just invested in. My other bio stock i bought this month went from .006 to .013 now .
    Over a 100 percent rise so this stock has the same potential.This therapeutic antibody (ASXAB) is focused on the development of its deoxymab platform of cell-penetrating antibodies as therapies for a range of different cancers.
    If they are successful this stock will rise so fast doubters will be left behind.
    PAT-DX1 is tumour-agnostic, meaning that it can target many different tumour types in the body, regardless of specific tumour antigens. Patrys believes that PAT-DX1 may have application across a wide range of cancers including gliomas, melanomas, prostate, breast, pancreatic and ovarian cancers. Deoxymabs, such as PAT-DX1 and PAT-DX3, can be used to target nanoparticles carrying a payload of anti-cancer drugs specifically to tumours. This allows specific delivery of cancer drugs to multiple types of cancer while having minimal impact on normal, healthy cells.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1496367 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3743101 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.26am 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.