FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Lots of possibilities, but in terms of the dynamics of the share...

1. 2,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1054
    Lots of possibilities, but in terms of the dynamics of the share price I think you're right.

Prior to de-merge...
    - IMO a run on FFX due to the excitement of a listing lithium producer-to-be

On de-merge
    - FFX - depends on gold sentiment but I'm leaning towards gold being over the $1900 USD/oz by then, which should have FFX on the $0.8-1.0 mark. However, there's the drill results from the Morilla pit expected before end of year, and also from the high priority spots from elsewhere in the tenement. Strike it lucky there then it's a sliding scale on top....

- LithCo - A few great posts elsewhere in these forums from those with some better financial modelling than I've done, but I think $0.50 is achievable. I would also expect it to run on release, with my assumption being that spod prices will be at all time highs then (and for the years to come) and there's not expected to be any way to take a stake in LithCo without being in FFX before a specific (currently unknown) date.

Post de-merge
    - I think both will be a little turbulent as those who came for lithium but got gold, and those that came for gold but got free lithium start to understand whether or not they want to stay for both parties or more their funds elsewhere.

Long story short, next 6 months should be.... beautiful
    Last edited by HeliosUK: 11/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.