TSO 0.00% 2.8¢ tesoro gold ltd

This is a summary of what I've learned by reading from posters...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    This is a summary of what I've learned by reading from posters here.

1. Hold - if you are in for the long term. We're talking 1 year and up. There could be a good chance things get going by the year's end. I think Corgi is the one who mentioned we might see results by then. But again, don't take anyone's word for what it is. DYOR and risk assessment.

2. If you're not looking to for long term or are not able to hold out that long, sell at a price you think is good. And don't look back even if the price continues to go up. No one knows how high it can go and how low it can go. There was a trader here who sold at 6c+ but it continued upwards to 9c. The point is he made his money and should be satisfied with it. No point beating yourself up for it.

3. If you bought at high and is suffering a loss now, well you should look into stop-loss. I am guilty of this as well for other stock. But if you don't need the money or have more to spare, you could average down like Ausbuddy. But definitely look into stop-loss as a priority.

4. Everyone is looking to get out at some point and when they do they usually don't tell you. So blindly following someone's words here is not advisable. Things change and so must our view/opinion on a stock.

5. Good luck to all. This is just the humble 2 cents of the teacher in me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $21.78K 746.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 247113 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.