HUM 1.25% 40.5¢ humm group limited

In short and in my opinion only. I believe APT is at $32 now on...

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    In short and in my opinion only. I believe APT is at $32 now on hype and greater geographical exposure.
    Don't get me wrong. There is nothing wrong with APT but at $32 a share it is over valued.
    Also as weird as it sounds and because you asked. In my opinion the name itself AFTER PAY sells itself. As all BNPL are on the basis of buy now and pay after(get it). It's a good name and embedded in people's heads. A weird analogy would be like someone asking you for a Kleenex when they should be asking you for a tissue as Kleenex is the company.

Now on to Humm. In terms of the fundamentals and huge money in the bank and the long term plan and possibility of going into further countries etc. I personally believe what is holding back Humm is exposure and that many people may not be aware that Humm is a bnpl scheme. I personally saw a review on Humm on channel 7 news a while ago and had no idea what they were and what they did.
    Once Humm is exposed and advertised better to the world. I could almost guarantee the share price of Humm will sky rocket.
    On a funny note. What I do now is self advertise by asking shops do they accept Humm and some brands have not heard of them YET that take bnpl. If we all start self promoting Humm like this, every bit helps.
    I think the future is going to be very bright and rewarding for Humm. It's just being patient and as I have said before. Imo Humm can easily triple in value anytime soon and it's better than money in the bank

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $199.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 40.5¢ 40.0¢ $176.0K 439.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 440959 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 143034 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.