HUM 2.03% 72.5¢ humm group limited

apologies for slow reply was out in the surf...appreciate your...

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12

apologies for slow reply was out in the surf...appreciate your view but when it comes to money I'm not sure i understand the need for the introduction of emotions such as "being nice"..the two are not connected in my view.........i was calling Yankie Tank out for his post

I was privy to some info so put it out there for all to see. Anyone could of bought then at a low and either hold or sell for a reasonable profit after the announcement came out. It was as close to a sure thing as you can get in this game. Yea shame you missed it but there's always other opportunities mate
    Unquote

ie he was claiming to be smarter than everyone else because he claims he saw something no-one else did.......and yes $9000 is chump change in
    my opinion ...if one is going to boast then make it a boast about something worthwhile..

as i said earlier ....i don't see value in hearing the thoughts of some nickel and diming "day trader" on $100 k / annum making $9k in a week ..I want to hear from the people that made $500,000 in 3 weeks because they saw something no-one else did and which they might hopefully share........that to me is real value !!

This site needs insights from the smart money in my opinion....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.5¢
Change
-0.015(2.03%)
Mkt cap ! $356.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.0¢ 77.0¢ 72.0¢ $857.7K 1.156M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4196 72.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 31496 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.