HUM 2.27% 45.0¢ humm group limited

I have a very different view here. FXL's share price should...

1. 683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283

I have a very different view here. FXL's share price should never start with a $1. But it does, but not for much longer.

My view: their executive team have done the spade work and are now taking a step by step approach to getting the SP up and over $2, and quickly, but step by step or they'd join the souffles.

I'm picking there will be many more good news stories on their way from here and that release is full of hints.

HAVE GROWN TO GENUINE SCALE, EVEN WITH COVID - 2.1 million customers Trans-Tasman
    MASSIVE TRANSACTION VOLUMES - $2.0b processed across the retail platform for the 11 months to May 2020
    MASSIVE BNPL GROWTH - Growth driven by the success of buy now pay later offerings in both markets
    MAJOR DIGITAL GROWTH FROM HUMM: Online sales volumes for humm increased by 282%1
    MAJOR MARKET SHARE GROWTH FROM DIGITAL: Digital transformation drives customer usage to 9 times a year
    MAJOR MARKET SUPPORT: New partners added to the platform takes total retailers to over 55,000

My pick - these are the foundations for lift off. Still to come:

Profit announcements

New product

New markets

Last edited by KiwiCheek: 23/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.