HUM 1.16% 43.5¢ humm group limited

Thanks Tina25, I do in part agree but at the end of the day...

1. 777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    Thanks Tina25, I do in part agree but at the end of the day financials are a direct output and help with the story.

I have stripped back the financials to a reasonable peer to peer comparison pure BNPL -now the next stage is to work out if FXL is valued fairly or not- or are peers overvalued? Why - why not?

Such Variables will be as you describe -the business model, other factors might be the addressable market size available, market penetration, execution & management capability, legislative risk- even market sentiment & past history.

Some reasons for market valuation disparity at the moment might include ( I am assuming here that FXL is the odd one out!!)- others will have different views/reasons :

Addressable market limited to A&NZ ( noting Ireland is small but could be a launching pad into UK)
    Higher value than peer longer term unsecured debt ( higher risk in a time like we are experiencing now- (I await with interest what ZIP will need to provision).
    Past history of inconsistant results
    Market sentiment - old hat company - focus on growth companies
    Legislative risk - Australia has some potential issues with BNPL at this point of time and Australia is FXL major market- diversification
    Competition impact on margins
    Dividend question mark over the deferred half year and then final

FXL is now one year into a turn around strategy it does look to me though that Rebecca is making major roads - for the record I hold and I am backing her - but it does takes time. Waiting with interest for the results update but inparticular the progess being made against strategy.

cheers Andrew

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
0.005(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $222.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 44.5¢ 43.0¢ $137.0K 314.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 155482 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 16450 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
43.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
43.0¢ 44.5¢ 43.0¢ 607083
Last updated 15.56pm 16/05/2024 ?
HUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.