ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 587
    Dont make assumptions about me lol, you got no idea what I’m thinking. I make investment decisions based on what I see. What I’m seeing is driving my confidence in the short term trend of this stock which is how I am trading this atm so guess what, I may be short sighted as that is what I’m basing my decision on, the short term whether it be right or wrong.

You are posting like your property price declines and thus consumer confidence decline is a given, falling prey to your own advice, getting overly excited over your own bias. Why don’t you just be patient hey? We will see what happens to consumer confidence when and if property prices impact this.

Let me give you a little insight into my reasoning for MY opinion:
    I do a bit of side work helping people with renovations and what I can see in this current moment is my boss has a backlog of people asking for our service as they renovate and do up their house. People are spending even in times like this, stocks like FXL exposed to this type of market are in prime position to benefit from a consumer who is ready to spend but may be wary of the future of the greater economy no?
    this is what will be driving sentiment and optimism in this sector and how money can be made on this sector.

And no I don’t think the economy will be a V shape recovery, but I don’t think it will be doom and gloom like you are suggesting, people are still spending and unemployment rates will go down almost as quick as they went up I believe, how can it not? Once the lockdowns are removed anyone that can work will be back to work, so long as there is no second wave We will be able to continue our economy, it may not be as flourishing as it was but it will not be as bad as some might think. There will be those who could weather this, but others may see that as an opportunity and new business will grow.

It is incredible for you to suggest that people not look at announcements through rose tinted glasses when you seem to be wearing the most black tinted glasses of anyone posting here.

Last edited by ThePennyChemist: 11/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.