AMA 0.00% 4.0¢ ama group limited

Still unanswered questions for me as well. Also Bernsterz you...

1. 429 Posts.
    Still unanswered questions for me as well. Also Bernsterz you will have to look into research yourself I've decided its too late for me to invest and will be concentrating on other stocks.
    Earlier I said the Hopkins are now building Gemini UK up a seperate entity from AMA. You won't have to look to far to notice that its all over the internet.
    Actually I could only find Andys twin brother involved "Tim" who is the CEO of Gemini Uk but my issue would be he is always part of Andy with Gemini Australia in business and was considered a partner before the AMA deal. But does it really matter soon enough Hopkins will be out anyway .
    You did well you bought early , for myself all I can see is its had a good run , I tend to value the shares in the 70's with possible headwinds maybe soon but likely later just my gut feeling, but if Andy Hopkins ever asked me to go partners with him in business I would , he is a self taught master business builder.
    Just one more point maybe minor but I would still factor it in to any short term outlook. Gemini are entering a 10 year contract with BASF Glasurit paint (type in google BASF and AMA Partnership), the usual process and research this to confirm is when a bodyshop changes paint companies , the new paint supplier places new stock in the workshop on consignment, that is they only pay for the paint they replace so with 72 workshops you can calculate a possible 5-6 mill or more of free paint placed in to Ama.
    This would be equivilent to a cash injection and could result in a small artificial result
    Thats the problem I might just know too much for my own good

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ $93.67K 2.369M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1645098 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 1173164 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.