AMA 0.00% 4.0¢ ama group limited

Yes you are correct , they sold out to Nationwide except for one...

1. 429 Posts.
    Yes you are correct , they sold out to Nationwide except for one or two places that remained as Gemini , they were no longer owners of these two either. Andy and Tim embarked on other business building enterprises then finally migrated to Perth WA . Whilst there they claimed to be property investing and was asked by the bank to have a look at at a Body Shop chain named Ausarc that was clearly on the ropes. They aquired it at basement price and appear to have bought numerous panel shops , many were close to bankruptcy at next to nothing and eventually dressed up a package that could be sold for an enormous profit. Before the sale Tim mysteryly returned to the UK , the rumor was homesickness and was soon an executive for Nationwide. Recently Gemini which was just one or two bodyshops has gone on a expansion route with Tim as CEO in the UK and are buying up bodyshops as they did in Australia.When I was researching I was bumping into different entities and it was becoming complicated.
    Thats my point the Hopkins are extremely good business builders and when Nationwide bought Gemini out they had to drop some of their bodyshops as they were faltering.
    Time will tell , I wouldn't be surprised to see the SP hit 1.35 out of anticipation , I doubt it will be based on fundamentals or solid transparent organic growth.When you can't receive clear answers off a company that in itself becomes an answer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ $93.67K 2.369M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1645098 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 1173164 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.