HLS 1.37% $1.48 healius limited

Thanks for you're input all. I suspected that would be the case....

1. 1,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Thanks for you're input all. I suspected that would be the case. I purely watch this stock as once upon a time I was close to it via some reasonably senior management.

I can first hand confirm the culture within the medical centres was extremely toxic. Head office certainly left a lot to be desired with little experience nor realisation that poor culture effected results. The change in management from Batemans to Gregg only deepened the issues. Pretty hard to see the ground from the ivory tower.

However that was then and this is now. Personally I think they have got what they were always destined to get by running an organisation with a very negative staff engagement. I also happen to know of the new guy and I think he is the right man to turn the ship. He gets it. If he is as smart as I think he is he will re engage his team create a more pleasant work environment and see appropriate results to follow. Will take a bit of time however when you are coming off a very low base gains can be substantial.

I think the future is looking a lot brighter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.48
Change
0.020(1.37%)
Mkt cap ! $1.070B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.44 $1.48 $1.42 $2.066M 1.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12260 $1.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.48 3403 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.