HLS 1.37% $1.48 healius limited

You tell me about patient numbers, clearly you are in the...

1. 108 Posts.
    You tell me about patient numbers, clearly you are in the management clique at Primary somehow and can give me exact details I stand by the remarks I made regarding recruitment and doctor numbers. If they are registrars they are not able to work at the pace of the others and they need to be trained.

I did not say the doctors were treating patients like shit as you say , even though the stress they work under in these places would casue the sort of meltdowns that result in poor relations with patients as the patiens are often angry and frustrated by their treatment at the front desk and long waits , it was in fact a reference to the desperate state of unhappiness among the reception staff, who in the words of one who resigned. "having worked here five years I can no longer be nice to people so I am leaving as it is destroying me " you can deny the facts all you like however Bateman fostered a toxic work environment and there are still a few of the old guard left. Hopefully they will be swept aside by the new era of sanity.

Any way have another go at me , your opinion is clearly not aligned with reality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.48
Change
0.020(1.37%)
Mkt cap ! $1.070B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.44 $1.48 $1.42 $2.066M 1.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12260 $1.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.48 3403 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.