IHR 0.00% 23.5¢ intellihr limited

From researching competition I think I have a fairly good...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    From researching competition I think I have a fairly good understanding of their competitive strengths. Elmo for example have a market cap of 500 Mill. Differences bellow.

- Elmo try to be all things to all people
    - Instead of integrating with best of bread partners they are attempting a whole of business strategy.

- They are struggling to grow their core business almost all growth comes from bolt on acquisitions.

- Their business growth is limited to the australian market due the local nature of bolt on acquisitions.

- They are struggling to turn a profit because they have an acquisition strategy. This would make sense if they were growing exponentially. They are not.

- They don’t have a hyper scale platform/partner ecosystem growth strategy.

For example they are trying to create a training/learning module that fails immensely when compared to Go1.

Intelli HR are concentrating on building the best core HR/AI HR platform. They are focusing on their global strengths and their core competency.

The result is an enterprise customer can choose Xero/Myob( Tier 1 best of class payroll- global)- Go1 (Amazon of global training/education) Job Adder(recruitment (recruitment companies have to be country specific). Intelli HR for their core HR platform. This integrated ecosystem allows companies to purchase best of breed across their entire business. This also generates sales leads for IHR and vice versa.

This is a significant global competence advantage and allows them to provide the best solution in the market. Because they have multiple global partners they have a significant number of positioning options..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.