PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

For what it is worth see below email i sent to the ASX. The more...

1. 132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    For what it is worth see below email i sent to the ASX. The more noisy the shareholders are - maybe they will take note. I understand that it is entirely in their ball park now and they have no sense of urgency.

Good afternoon

I am a shareholder in a company by the name of Phoslock (PET) which is currently into its second year of suspension. As you would be aware, having money locked into a company with no liquidity is an extremely poor outcome for shareholders. I understand that the company has now lodged a submission for reinstatement to the market.

It is extremely important that the ASX reviews this application with a sense of urgency and makes a decision as expeditiously as possible having weighed up the substantial harm caused to shareholders by continuing the suspension vs the extent of information / steps / audit qualifications that the ASX may want to see achieved.

I hope that there is common sense applied in order to get this stock relisted and to end this extremely difficult situation for shareholders.

We know enough of what has happened now for there to be an informed market, so to drag this on bureaucratically any longer would be a very poor and unbalanced outcome.

Can you please advise me of the process and timing for the ASX's review and provide me some assurance that the interests of the current shareholders are being appropriately considered?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.