X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Ann: FY 21 Gold Production and Cost Guidance, page-22

1. 2,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Take into account the current Reserves - but importantly also take into account the significant Resources that Medusa has. These will or have become viable above a certain gold price.

As we keep going around in circles - it has to be remembered that Medusa is a narrow vein gold miner. You need to do your research around narrow vein gold miners. You also need to take into account the explorations that are currently underway - and the tenement applications that are still awaiting approval. Common sense will tell you that it is very difficult and expensive to drill off at depth. it is my understanding that Medusa will rectify these problems with the development of the decline.

It is quite important to take into account that you are more than likely not employed by the company and would not know their internal dealings or the evidence on which they are basing their decisions. On this basis it is very important to take on board that a director has brought a reasonable parcel of shares in the company and that the company has stated that they will be building a decline to access the lower levels of the Co-O mine. In my opinion they are not doing that for something to do.

Cherry picking is not a wise way to research. A holistic approach has to be undertaken. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.