TFC 7.42% $1.31 tfs corporation limited

who cares about the worthless bark and what they paid per log....

1. 236 Posts.
    who cares about the worthless bark and what they paid per log. tfc is saying they paid $100 per kg of heartwood. the yield I used is a guesstimate from past indian sandalwood harvests.
    the amount of heartwood per tree and oil per heartwood would be nice to know but not significant as this harvest, and probably the next few will be of very poor quality (yield). One can only assume the yields this harvest were very bad otherwise tfc would have disclosed it. if anyone really wants to know may be able to get an idea of oil yield per hectare as the oil shipped to galderma was probably most of it and we know the amount of land harvested. what do u reckon treetruth, will that give us any idea.

If my oil yield assumptions are ok TFC have paid about market price for the logs. About $2500 per kg of oil. Which is what TFC was always likely to offer.

I agree, the tender process was dodgy...amongst other stuff. But as other posters have noted TFC believe the story and are increasing there plantations. Don't forget it was only 2yrs ago when they tried on a management buyout.

This stock could certainly unravel quickly but I am in for the long haul. Just keep a close eye on Galderma product launch...that is the key.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TFC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.