NTC 0.00% $1.10 netcomm wireless limited

Well you can run with your doomsday scenario if you like, see...

1. 130 Posts.
    Well you can run with your doomsday scenario if you like, see any NTc shares you have and stock up your underground bomb shelter with vans of baked beans.....but for me I'm happy the potential will be monetised.

just have to look at all the presentations from the big telco carriers and see that selling data through the internet of things is what is driving their growth strategy. Vodafone have invested well over a 1bn in the area and all the others are following. Was at a conference the other month where Telstra was talking it up to as the next big growth pillar.

While yes, I would love all these projects to be lined up and ramping up now, but the reality is introducing new concepts and technologies takes times, you first have to educate your customers on what the technology is and then demonstrate the economic benefits.

why so sceptical on the smart metering rollout? Different markets have different customer bases. These markets will all move to smart metering at some point given the economics benefits. Yeah NTc won't win every tender but it only has to win one or two and it's a game changer. It's integration partners Ericsson and landis and gyr I'm sure aren't in the tender process going for the hell of it.

dont under-estimate the benefit of the nBN as we'll, weaver just seen the government by up more spectrum for fixed wireless.

And finally Justin Milne, the chairman has just stumped up 100k. I was familiar with his work at Telstra, very we'll respect....he is not a guy to throw 100k down the drain

yeah there are some risks, as there are with lots of growth businesses but there is a lot of potential that isn't priced into this stock yet IMO.

but good to have the debate!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.