BFC 0.00% 0.3¢ beston global food company limited

Arguing is pointless. No matter how much one may love any stock,...

1. 1,624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Arguing is pointless. No matter how much one may love any stock, going against the trend is dangerous. If the stock keeps on falling, it's better to get out and watch it fall until it reaches its bottom. If the trends turns positive, get on the bus again and ride it as long as possible. Get out if the price keeps on falling down again and repeat the story. Especially if the profit is thin. If one sits and a fat profit, riding the ups and downs may be a better strategy.
    I got the recent ann into my email box and kept on reading while watching the action. Nothing was happening for 1-2 minutes. I decided not to hurry, but it was obvious the SP will get hammered. Against the obvious I stack to the stock. Lost this battle in my mind. I did not expect 16% fall.
    Let's see Monday's action.The market will tell if it was an over-reaction or BFC lost the trust.
    From the TA, BFC is still well above zero on MACD chart and someone bought stock worth of 3.2 Mil! These guys saw the value at these levels in this business. Remember one thing: we are yet to find out details of the deal with Korean distributor. Once the numbers are out, we may get to the previous levels quickly. The final financial report may also be not as bad as projected.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BFC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.