STX 12.0% 28.0¢ strike energy limited

I'm not really sure how you have come to the conclusion that we...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I'm not really sure how you have come to the conclusion that we are all being lied to.
    The ANN is pretty clear and straight forward.
    The STX claim has been knocked back and they have near a month to decide whether or not they appeal it.
    The BOD feel their claim is correct and they are going to explore their options.

Here is where the assumptions come into it.
    I would assume they will or have already take some legal advice on the possibilty of a successful appeal.
    I would assume they would be considering the possible changing political enviroment.
    I would assume they would be discussing it with the CBA while also considrring other possible financial solutions.

There has been nothing happen in the past 12 months that leads me to believe that everyone at STX is curled into a ball in the corner of the room bawling their eyes and drooling.
    In fact its been quite the opposite. Every obstacle (there have been a few and its crazy to think that there will not be more) has been calmly surveyed, solution decided upon, acted upon and we have moved on.
    The BOD has known about the possibilty of this happening for quite a while. To think that they have not discussed a possible plan of attack shows a lack of faith in them that I feel is undeserved.

I would assume we will hear more closer to the closure of the appeal date.

GLTATH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.030(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $801.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 28.3¢ 24.5¢ $7.221M 26.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 293004 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 820079 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.