UNT 6.25% 1.5¢ unith ltd

Haha ok mate. You said you were willing to discuss it and now...

1. 1,485 Posts.

Haha ok mate. You said you were willing to discuss it and now you are shutting down. I don't think it's me that needs the repayment calculator. Maybe you should take some of your own advice.

Two posts ago payments were supposedly "nearly all interest and little principle"

And now it's not the interest that's the problem but the "bigger" principle amount that is the issue?

Do you see the contradiction. This is not a mistake as its your third attempt with this subject.

And yes, given the conditions of subscription since takeover and the full year report, I do believe the "bigger payments" are better and as a shareholder I am happy that they are committed to monthly payments of the outstanding debt.

At least there is some clarity. They have gone to market for working capital to grow the business. If from this stage onwards it looks like cashflow from operations is too tight to service both debt and growth then I would hope that they would look to cut costs.

The CM8 team has quadrupled in the last year. Now one year on, if that massively expanded team can't even maintain earnings to at least service the debt from the acquisition then IMO they may as well pack up and go home or else be removed. There should be absolutely no need to issue any shares to JGB given the recent raise.

If it were the case I would expect the chairman to have some input on shareholders behalf, to look at cutting some internal costs rather than diluting us further at prices 10c below acquisition raise price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $18.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $2.998K 195.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 813498 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 56438 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.