NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

The company has great potential. Doing more research the...

1. 26 Posts.
    The company has great potential. Doing more research the accounting standards does not allow them to be conservative, like in the old days. Their internal "real" modelling without the "spin" factor does not show taxible profits in the US. This is not an argument, just 100% factual. This has extensively been considered at the Board level and ultimately accepted by the independent auditors.

We might have slight issue with cash costs blow out in AU whilst ACV did not respond. There might be a lag between the significant increase in incremental cash costs and the corresponding incremental ACV jump. I actually expect this might be the case and can only be fair to give Rob the benefit of any doubt. He alluded to this fact during the initial year end update.

Overall still a stock to watch. I sold at 70c due to main uncertainties not addressed in the market release. It was good to get more information, but they did not address all the real issues. More information is usually intended well, but one needs to apply themselves to get the full benefit. This is not easy and comes with experience.
    Please continue to give us more information. You had the right intentions.

Operationally if NEA continues doing what they are doing in the way they are doing things there is no real upside risk in the next 6 months. I will rather wait on the side and wait for the next announcement.

If the SP drops to below 49 c I will start buying again. I like the story. Little concerned about some new technology - even if it 1-2 years away and 85% sure we have the right operational team.

I would love to buy back in and can't wait for some more positive announcements!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.