LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

lol, yeah it makes for sober reading but that's normal for a...

1. 494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    lol, yeah it makes for sober reading but that's normal for a SaaS company. Also most of LVT's growth has come in the last quarter. The good news is that churn rates are low because they are dealing with large blue chip companies with long life duration. Whereas you're find the small business sector is really bad with high churn rates.

Matt Brown is on the most with about $330k, more than both co founders. I guess that's what you would expect for someone with a BCom/LLB and 20 years finance experience. I've emailed him a few times and he replies back pretty quick. He told me their going to do a mop up of shareholders with unmarketable holdings after the SPP. There's currently loads of small holders from the previous mining company so they'll all be gone soon. Once this SPP is over the share register will tighten up, supply will fall and it's likely the share price will move higher.

The founders are already millionaires from selling their previous company to Rhype for $25m. Their shooting for the stars this time with LVT. They're not interested in a small yearly salary or short term gains. Most of the board have topped up in the placement. This is just the beginning.
    Last edited by oggede: 25/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.