LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Hey, thanks for that. There's been a bit of volume on LVT lately...

1. 494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Hey, thanks for that.

There's been a bit of volume on LVT lately because of the recent placement and SPP. It will take a bit more churn to work through this but once it's cleared it should start to move back up. There's not alot of coverage on this stock and it's been pretty boring over the last year or two. It's very much under the radar at the moment so I think you'll have time to get in. Just keep this on your watch list and when it starts to break out there should be enough time to jump in. However, having said that, interest is building so things could change quickly.

I believe it will be a slow march upwards and then eventually be bought out by Microsoft. The current cash should last until 2019. That's when there's likely to be a buy out. In my opinion this is a safe stock but you need to be patient and play the long game.

Re BIG: I don't think the brokers understand the stock. They're probably likely to be old men, who don't understand the internet or how videos or memes work etc. The numbers are telling a different story to what's actually going on. I give it another quarter or two before it begins to unwind and be exposed for what it is. Once this happens there will be no time to bail because there's already so much hype built into the price.

Also, have a read of what I've been posting on 9SP and have a look at the share price lately

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.