SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

Its all setting up nicely Inferno31. "The second anchor client...

1. 9,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 966
    Its all setting up nicely Inferno31.

"The second anchor client is scheduled to transition to commercial production in late Q4 2017 and have forecasts from the client for 12 months." In the 4C late April this second client was mentioned as looking like spilling over into Q1 2018 so it looks like it has firmed up to now being 4th quarter.

I understand these 2 anchor clients will ramp up over time to be $10 to $13 mil a year in revenue which at 80% margins provides a very solid foundation. If we can add another couple of similar clients which looks on the cards then Sensera is starting to look like a very strong high margin revenue generator. I am confident Sensera will blast through the $7 mil rev target for next calendar year (pre any acquisition revenues).

"Sensera has undertaken due diligence on a select few opportunities throughout the first half of 2017". So we must be very very close to news on this front. This will be very exciting. I just hope we can get the share price a bit higher before this occurs so that its not too dilutive and provides better value to Sensera shareholders.

Re the water conservation IP project : "The product has progressed rapidly from concept to working prototype and has achieved the required commercial validation from potential commercial partners". This would appear to be a very important development. Looks like we have commercial partners already lined up (maybe a Chinese partner) and they just require miniaturization to proceed. Maybe Emefcy will be able to provide a pathway/introduction to the engineering and water management companies in China. You would think that this unique and important tech will fit in nicely with China's 5 year water conservation plan.

Looks like newsflow will start to pick up going forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.