ION 0.00% 0.8¢ iondrive limited

Thanks for that @nsw004. Miles is a very eloquent speaker and...

1. 390 Posts.
    Thanks for that @nsw004. Miles is a very eloquent speaker and clear thinker. He has the signs of success written all over him. I try to learn from as many of these guys as I can and he certainly fits that bill.

It's kind of amusing to me that I feel like I agree entirely with some of these incredible insiders, who are willing to openly share their thoughts. However, we invariably disagree on where exactly we would invest.

Investing in some of these companies and jurisdictions, as Miles does, offers us no comfort factor of thousands of other investors "catching on" the very moment after we "catch on". I must admit, a couple of years ago - gold mining in South Korea sounded as exciting as gold mining in Ireland.

I suppose I put my trust in guys like Doug Kirwin et al. If he's a true believer in SK, why shouldn't I be? Another important parallel is gold production in China. It's easily the biggest producer in the world. It's biggest reserves lie  a few hundred km across the Yellow Sea from SK. Hishikari is a few hundred km to the south. Everything just adds up. However, seemingly, only to a few of us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $1.36K 170K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 402859 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 337063 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.