ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    its not a 4c sell off...I'm not interested in a silver bullet announcement. I'm after key operating performance and financial measures plus guidance.

I'm satisfied that a clear direction has been established and that a path to profitability and a positive cash flow has been identified.

I do like the following comments (which are reinforcing what has been happening under the stewardship/leadership of WP):

Over the next 12 months the Company is looking forward to:
     Continuing to grow ADAPT® sales through market penetration, leveraging the strong benefit the product gives surgeons and patients alike in both the near and longer term.

 Building up the ADAPT® and cardiovascular product range with products on market for specific market segments and clear applications, to increase market penetration and Company sales.

 Increasing overall production margins and yields in the manufacturing division while continuing to increase production, resulting in better returns for the Company as well as strong cost controls.

 Continuing to grow the infusion business, including working with NRAH as well as pursuing additional infusion sales contracts.

 Continuing to develop Admedus Immunotherapies’ technology to ensure that it maximises the potential and therefore return on this business.

All of the above will maximise returns for shareholders in the medium term.

imo, WP will continue to let the numbers do the talking and protect the interests of shareholders going forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.