EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Ann: FY17 Half Year Accounts, page-35

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14

Just one small point Madas,

I can't say I am troubled that you could believe Management would be so willing to please the dissident mob that they would drill an appeasement well at RGN. What a lovely caring thing that would be to do for shareholders, but of course you jest, and you want the peanut gallery to give you a break?

Well (it is a very versatile word) appeased I ain't, and it seems awkwardly rhetorical, that you can't seem to work out why EMPIRE has not made the progress it should have since the all promising head shed team took over more than three years ago.

Check with Wabs, he is full of detail on all the great accomplishments of this B&M.

Appart from the astonishing run of bad luck they have had in running this company, it is small consolation they have a troop of Consultants to help them, but somehow there just might be more to the question of skills and experience in the head shed team that we have not seen demonstrated on the field so far. I wonder what those inadequacies might be. Impaired sensory perceptiveness? Or blurred attention syndromme? Or maybe even, Can't bear to look or it wasn't my fault itis?

Surely there is nothing deliberate going on here, on the contrary, such a run of adverse bad luck is draining of inspiration and focus.
    I actually feel sorry for them despite their efforts.

Oh but there is only 8 months to go till the next AGM. Isn't it a bugger the way time seems to flash by so quickly when there is not much of value happening.

Anyway, I still wish them a bright turn of better outcomes, and better luck in their endeavours.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.