SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Ann: FY17 Half Year Financial Results Summary, page-95

1. 4,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    AO we're both been around long enough to have seen this over and over and over

Arrogant directors, incompetent people, too much money thrown at it, projected growth

ABC, Bellamys, Surfstitch, OneTel, Billabong. I could go on for a long time.

This sucks because they had a business, had revenue, had a product.

They were just arrogant hacks and thought they could play in the big boy end of town (England)

I defy anyone to look closer and SGH and tell me the entire company is a fail, from left to right, top to bottom. This is like the Gillard cabinet. It has a combined 2 years of private sector work experience at one point IIRC. 18 months of that was Gillard working at SGH- we all know how dirty and incompetent that was, and Penny Wong (check??) for 6 months somewhere in Adelaide law firm. (stand to be corrected on that one). Point is, these clowns are political hacks and failed business people. Attitude heavy frame glasses and hair cuts done with razor blades doesn't cut it in the end. The tide comes in and exposes the pretenders

SGH were pretenders. The market just kept giving them money and buying the growth story

This only survives on the back of generosity of the creditors. Who will cut, bleed, delist, and sell off to PE to get back 20 cents in their dollar

With respect, anyone who thinks their shares are worth even a cent are deluded and suffering sunk cost fallacy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.